📱X10 WIFI > 🗯General Discussion

What the wm100 future holds

(1/5) > >>

bubbah:
Would it be possible to have, for we who read here and support the x10 wifi project, have a little information of what and when to expect updates to software and to firmware? It would be great !!

Tuicemen:
As soon as I hear an Update is to be released I post as much info as I can find out about it.
However the last two updates I didn't hear much of an advance notification. Usually I get to test run it prior to being released (Android Version).

As far as adds and options none are scheduled  until current bugs are worked out.
IOS is giving the developer a run for their money. ::) :'

petera:
Assuming all WM100 owners registered their product how difficult can it be for Authinx to communicate via email this information directly to them. It's not a lot to ask for I imagine.

They seem happy enough to allow the forum to inform everyone what and when things are happening. I did notice at the end of their user manual they suggest that owners refer to this forum for further troubleshooting too.

Tuicemen:
Of all the apps I've registered none have emailed me of pending updates. As well all hardware I've registered none have emailed me of firmware or software up grades I only found out about them after the fact when trying to find a fix for something so Authinx isn't alone in not informing end users. I think Authinx is better at keeping users informed then X10WTI was but that's my opinion.

ceedee:
Agreed.  However, this software is so buggy that we need some reassurance that issues will be addressed. So far, not so good.

We’re not talking about new features and enhancements. We’re talking about basic functions and features, as outlined in the marketing kit.

I just have a bad feeling about this.  I think that others do too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version