🎭Entertainment > Entertainment General

New RaspBerry Pi TV HAT

<< < (2/2)

brobin:
They'll need a different tuner chip for that but even so, unless you're in an urban area, you'll need a decent size antenna.  When we got home Tuesday night the Tivo disk had died so we couldn't watch cable. I have a 6 bowtie array with an amplifier in the attic for just such occasions and even that has problems picking up someof the stations from the antenna farm 42 miles away.

dhouston:
I have an indoor antenna w/amp and get 25 stations. However, there's seldom anything I find worth watching. ::) Of course, there's always Amazon & Netflix.

I dropped cable when the local cable company refused to let me supply their ski masks.  :D

Tuicemen:

--- Quote from: dhouston on October 18, 2018, 02:22:26 PM ---I dropped cable when the local cable company refused to let me supply their ski masks.  :D

--- End quote ---
rofl
I currently get free SAT service of 5 channels at the off grid place but I'm told that service ends next year. Currently I watch more content from the internet. The only thing I'll miss is local news and weather but even that can be found online now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version