📱X10 WIFI > 🏥Help & Trouble shooting

WM100 needs time re-sync after change to Standard Time

(1/2) > >>

Dave Mc:
My Dawn Timer fired an hour early today due to the time change from daylight to standard time.  When I opened the WM100 app it gave a warning that there was a difference between the app time and hub time and asked if I want to re-sync the time.  I pressed yes and should be good to go.

nelson:

--- Quote from: Dave Mc on November 04, 2018, 09:56:45 AM ---My Dawn Timer fired an hour early today due to the time change from daylight to standard time.  When I opened the WM100 app it gave a warning that there was a difference between the app time and hub time and asked if I want to re-sync the time.  I pressed yes and should be good to go.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the heads-up.

SkipWX10:
I had the same when I first opened the app today...call me crazy, but it seems this should be pretty simple to write into the unit, seeing as my CM15a handled it like a champ....but then the WM100 needs to be synced after a power outage, so I guess I expect too much.

Tuicemen:
I'm less impressed very day by the developers skills  and this app . I never got a notification my apps time was out of sync so I clicked on sunc time and after I did the sync I got a out of sync message. Comparing time they were exactly 1 hour off. >*<

petera:
Does the WM100 possess an RTC.

I would have presumed the WM100 would poll the servers on a regular basis so the need to manually resync timers seems a little odd.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version