Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Module Status wont update  (Read 4050 times)

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
Re: Module Status wont update
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2018, 12:12:02 AM »

I'm not 100% sure about the RF and HG as I'm rather new to it as is my setup with it and I don't send RF for any thing from HG It is set to receive everything RF.
I send Security RF with HA-Bridge,  I suppose could send RF from HA-Bridge and my Brodlink RF if I realy needed to.
I've never done voice control of my cameras with GH but I'm sure it could be done the same way I do it only using smartthings and a different device handler. The thing I like with HG is the web interface it makes it accessable from any where and although there are apps for it I use the browser on my phone with it.
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

IPS

• Helpful Post Rating: 3
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2018, 09:15:45 PM »

Snickers I sent you and email which may help with your venture into the PI world.
The deal brobin points to is a good one for newbies the case really isn't needed as it will fit inside most any case even the CM15A case with the current Cm15 components as I've done. If like me you already have a 2.5 volt power supply and a box full of USB and HDMI addaptors you can just pick up the Pi Zero W for as low as $5 and a 8gig or larger mini SD card.

It is possible to use Smartthings and send command to HomeGenie like your doing now with smartcloud, you'll just need to change the device handlers for X10. Nothing extra would need to be added to the Pi.

Mr. T could you please send me the email too so that I too can try to switch from my XP machine to Pi

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2018, 09:45:28 PM »

Done, I created a section on my forum for the "Pi X10Hub" in hopes of a Christmas release of the image.
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!
Pages: 1 [2]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.