Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: CM15A Problem  (Read 706 times)

Music Man

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
CM15A Problem
« on: November 30, 2018, 01:11:18 PM »

I have a new CM15A interface.  Using Windows 7.  Downloaded the X10 ActiveHome Pro program.  When I run theActiveHome Pro Help / Run Intro Wizard it shows the interace is connected.  And the A1 address for a test lamp works.  The lamp goes on and off when I click on the onscreen switch.  But afterwards when I upload my timer schedule in which  I included a test lamp module, the test lamp module does NOT turn on anymore.  This is while the umbilical cord is connected between the computer and the interface and I am trying to manually turn on / off the test lamp.  No go???

Plus, if I go back to the Help / Run Intro Wizard, which still shows the interface is connected, the A1 address for a test lamp no longer works!  What should I do.

I have cleared the interface, disconnected it, taken out the batteries and started fresh with the same results.  Any suggestions?

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
Re: CM15A Problem
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 01:45:17 PM »

Have you tried to rebooted the PC?
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

LostDog88

• Helpful Post Rating: 2
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2018, 09:19:30 AM »

Somewhere on here I think (I am old you know) I was told to uncheck the automatic box and check the A for the House Codes.

That fixed it for me.

Found it:

The Cm15 will do this it is a transceiver but you have to specify what house codes to transceiver under tools  select hardware configuration then in the bottom right select the house codes you wish transceived  and check the specific check box not the auto then update interface.

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2018, 12:01:46 PM »

Glad you found the answer and reported back.
It has been a while now since I've used AHP and info about it is starting to fade from my memory. :-[
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.