Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Geofencing  (Read 1581 times)

dhouston

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 37
    • davehouston.org
This message was composed entirely from recycled letters of the alphabet using only renewable, caffeinated energy sources.
No twees, wabbits, chimps or whales died in the process.
https://www.laser.com/dhouston

HA Dave

• Helpful Post Rating: 175
Re: Geofencing
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 01:37:28 PM »

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/12/10/business/location-data-privacy-apps.html

That's not even the half of it! I was recently made aware of active spy's who are watching many of my family members. The spy's (calling themselves scouts) report back nightly before returning to new lookout points in households across America. I know for a fact... the name of the scout working at one of my granddaughters home is "Reese". Apparently my granddaughter will spent a portion of every morning searching (and finding) her personal scout. Even though she is not yet three years old... she understands that her scout/elf reports her behavior and activity to Santa every night. He (Santa) knows if she's been good or bad. And he keeps a list of the naughty and that list is checked TWICE. Although... I believe Reese to be harmless as mostly the cute little elf merely sits on a shelf.

This is a serious matter.... and these are serious times.

Of course being retired now. I am pretty sure I am not being spied on by adversarial nations or representatives of my own government anymore. Although there were times when I know.... I was. I also know it's silly to think there is any mobile (or regular) phone activity that is NOT tracked and recorded in EVERY way. It can NOT be prevented. The scary Sci-Fi future where the government knows more about your activity than Santa.... has been with us for a decade. If you don't know where the fake (spy) phone towers are located in your area..... it's only because you haven't paid attention. They aren't even hidden.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 02:31:41 PM by HA Dave »
Home Automation is an always changing technology

brobin

• Helpful Post Rating: 157
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2018, 02:38:38 PM »

Anybody watching me will simply die of boredom - problem solved!

HA Dave

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2018, 03:08:43 PM »

Watching you (or most of any of us) is like watching a grain of sand on the beach. Billions of grains that all seem to act more-or-less the same. The entire idea behind tracking and watching (measuring by various metrics) is to break the human code. Once the human behavioral algorithm is deciphered and understood..... he who knows and understands the algorithm will control mankind.   

It is believed that during the last presidential election... deep-state American government operatives used this new advanced technology to make absolutely positively sure that Hillary Clinton would win the election. It appears there may be flaws in their programing.

I think it's important to remember.... before we reject new technologies and scientific advancements... is that fear is an internal human emotion. Often times the fear that humans feel has nothing to do with immediate circumstances. But can be accumulative anxieties. Being fearful of potential events outside of human control.... is normal. All that is required to deal with these fears is a bit of faith. No tin-foil hats are needed.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 03:23:07 PM by HA Dave »

brobin

• Helpful Post Rating: 157
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2018, 03:24:04 PM »

Once the human behavioral algorithm is deciphered and understood..... he who knows and understands the algorithm will control mankind.[/b]   

That would be Jeff Bezos.

HA Dave

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2018, 03:31:28 PM »

Once the human behavioral algorithm is deciphered and understood..... he who knows and understands the algorithm will control mankind.

That would be Jeff Bezos.

There are many (MANY) myths in human history. Most mythological and actual historical events and persons have been forgotten. I'd bet Jeff Bezos will be as remembered and honored as Philo Farnsworth.

beelocks

• Helpful Post Rating: 9
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2018, 07:46:49 PM »

Once the human behavioral algorithm is deciphered and understood..... he who knows and understands the algorithm will control mankind.   

Perhaps when they manage this they'll be able to tell me what I'm supposed to be doing.
Although my explanations may not be exactly clear, I do hope for slightly less cloudy.

HA Dave

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2018, 09:53:50 PM »

Perhaps when they manage this they'll be able to tell me what I'm supposed to be doing.

The human behavioral algorithm... is the digital equivalent of Red Mercury. Or... as in the old days... Ponce de León and the Fountain of Youth. 

Just keep enjoying yourself... and paying your taxes and everything will be fine.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.