Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Please Use the forum for questions on the PiX10Hub!  (Read 11045 times)

edjal

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: Please Use the forum for questions on the PiX10Hub!
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2019, 10:52:13 AM »

Mike Thanks I will give it  a look

edjal

« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2019, 08:13:42 PM »

I Did find an error in the log and corrected it. It had nothing to do with the macro I am trying to configure. I have noticed that the macro takes place automatically at the programmed start time of 8:30am  and again at 10:30pm but in between these times detected motion at X10 B2 (MS16A) does not activate macro however Hg genie confirms motion at X10 B2 but macro is not generated. I believe at this point that the macro program code I authored cant be language HG understands as written. If someone has the time to look at the macro I posted a snapshot of and can see my mistake please feel free to help me with this problem. I would be so grateful.  Edjal

edjal

« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2019, 05:00:28 PM »

Hi Mike
      I finally have the macro working correctly. I found a post on you tube macro setup and followed its instructions. My trigger code was the main problem and no matter how many scenarios authored by me I would of never figured it out. While in the record macro mode I simply used the capture button then  in program code and trigger code activated the proper modules and success finally. Again I really do appreciated the effort you put in trying to help me with this macro. I believe there is a link on this forum I can post the macro when I find it I will post perhaps it will help others in same situation.  Edjal

mike

• Helpful Post Rating: 14
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2019, 06:49:59 PM »

Great to hear you solved the trigger issue!  I have been out of town on business last few days so too busy to look at this forum.  Posting a helpful youtube that helped you solve this would be nice!

If you want, it might be helpful to post your non working trigger screen shot and then below it the working one?

edjal

« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2019, 12:44:51 PM »

Here is the you tube video I found helpful.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwqJ3YeqOTc   Below are the first non working Macro followed by the Working one.

edjal

« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2019, 12:49:53 PM »

Here is working Driveway Alert Macro. Hope this helps out others. I have been working on this since May.   Edjal

mike

• Helpful Post Rating: 14
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2019, 01:01:45 PM »

THANKS!  Very instructional!

I learned from it!

I think that trigger step 3 is redundant tho:  I ASSUME that RF code is B2 ON and step 4 says same thing in english, no?  So EITHER step 3 or step 4?

edjal

« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2019, 01:58:03 PM »

I'm not sure if step 3 of trigger code is redundant. When I captured signal from motion at the X10 B2 sensor (MS16A) that is what came up I did not edit it.  I just saved it. When the Macro worked I left it alone.

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2019, 11:27:31 AM »

I've locked this thread to prevent it from becoming a mishmash of questions and answers.
Please post your Questions to a related thread or start a new one. >!
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.