💬General Category > General Discussion

Smart meter warning

(1/2) > >>

HA Dave:
Smart meter warning:  https://newstarget.com/2017-03-29-smart-meters-could-be-over-billing-you-by-a-whopping-582.html?fbclid=IwAR2ufCUeuAUpppGblGDWLIP8UhQpepjsRgKi2Vb3Wtj2GMIqgoGyKJztJ40

I've had one of the new "smart" meters. It helps the government spy on (or is it monitor) me better. My bill seems somewhat low.

dhouston:

--- Quote from: HA Dave on January 13, 2019, 04:57:52 PM --- My bill seems somewhat low.

--- End quote ---
That's because your tinfoil hat is interfering with your smart meter.  ;)

HA Dave:

--- Quote from: dhouston on January 13, 2019, 06:25:58 PM ---…. That's because your tinfoil hat is interfering with your smart meter.  ;)

--- End quote ---

Your confused. I am the one who KNOWS full-well we're all being monitored....(and have been for years). I just don't fear it. There's 5-6 billion of us out here. Reducing our activity to data... has no effect on those observed. I have no need for the popular tin-foil protection. I like the internet and the cloud.

dhouston:
No confusion here. See Wikipedia re tinfoil hat...

--- Quote ---A tin foil hat is a hat made from one or more sheets of aluminium foil, or a piece of conventional headgear lined with foil, worn in the belief or hope that it shields the brain from threats such as electromagnetic fields...
--- End quote ---
Smart meters use electromagnetic fields.

HA Dave:

--- Quote from: dhouston on January 13, 2019, 07:22:58 PM ---…... See Wikipedia re tinfoil hat...

--- Quote ---A tin foil hat is a hat made from one or more sheets of aluminium foil, or a piece of conventional headgear lined with foil, worn in the belief or hope that it shields the brain from threats such as electromagnetic fields...
--- End quote ---
Smart meters use electromagnetic fields.

--- End quote ---

You seem to know all about those hats! If I ever run across anyone that thinks they need one.... I'll fire you out a PM.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version