Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The X10Hub (PiX10Hub) is here! Created by the Community, for the Community.:)% #:)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Alarms quit sounding  (Read 971 times)

JeffVolp

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 107
    • XTB Home Page
Re: Alarms quit sounding
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2019, 09:02:38 AM »

Right now only the Assembled XTBM-Pro is listed as available.

As of this morning 2/5/19 there are only 4 left.  After that no more PCBs are available unless someone else steps up to take over production.

There is one rental unit currently available, but it may go out again any day.

Jeff
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 01:36:10 PM by JeffVolp »
X-10 automation since the BSR days

cscjjd

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: Alarms quit sounding
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2019, 05:32:56 PM »

I want to thank Brian for posting the link to Jeff's troubleshooting page (see reply #11) and thank Jeff for the page itself as I found it really valuable in explaining what may have caused my problem in general.  I had no idea that making a change in some completely unrelated minor piece of household electrical equipment could potentially change the functioning of X10 components.  After reading the material authored by Jeff I now have some understanding of how and why this may happen.
     Tracking down the specific problem causing my system's problem would potentially be easier if I had started on it immediately upon noticing the problem.  Now that it has been a month or two since it started, it is more difficult to remember what electrical components (down to the level of a light bulb or a cell phone charger) were changed immediately before the problem began as one of them may be the culprit.  I know now to start investigating right away.
      Thanks again for all of you who made suggestions -- what a great resource this forum is.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 05:35:38 PM by cscjjd »
Pages: 1 [2]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.