Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: not sure where to ask my question on pi x10 hub ver 1.1 question?  (Read 2158 times)

mike

• Helpful Post Rating: 14

I downloaded ver 1.1, and it is running.  during update it said:

Error writing to output file - write (28: No space left on device) Error writing to file - write (28: No space left on device)

So updates the following updates did not happen... 

Is this because I skipped a step?  Maybe:

8: you may wish to change the password (1,optional) setup your location, network (do not change the host), time zone and keyboard layout (4) then in advance (7) click Expand Filesystem .?

I have no clue what that expand file system means but it seems maybe it is a real necessity?

Can I recover from this or do I need to start over and say yes to expand file system that I do not understand?

(And you have HAbridge.jar on this - I did not 'enable' it as I assumed HG was still on port 80!  Then find out you already changed it to 8080. 

It appears my 4gb SD card is too small?

pi@X10Hub:~/X10Hub $   Error writing to output file - write (28: No space left on device) Error writing to file - write (28: No space left on device)  Error writing to output file - write (28: No space left on device) Error writing to file - write (28: No space left on device) pi@X10Hub:~/X10Hub $   Error writing to output file - write (28: No space left on device) Error writing to file - write (28: No space left on device)  Error writing to output file - write (28: No space left on device) Error writing to file - write (28: No space left on device)
-bash: syntax error near unexpected token `('

Thanks.

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
Re: not sure where to ask my question on pi x10 hub ver 1.1 question?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 06:32:35 AM »

Expand Filesystem.
Allows you to use the whole SD cards size not just what the image originally put onto the SD card. I would say it is definitely necessary.

mike

• Helpful Post Rating: 14
Re: not sure where to ask my question on pi x10 hub ver 1.1 question?
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2019, 08:25:14 AM »

yes, it did that and worked.  thanks.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.