🔌General Home Automation > Automating Your House

JKUtils Open Weather Imperial Settings

(1/2) > >>

LostDog88:
I managed to get the temp to work in Fahrenheit. Is there a way to get the wind speed and rain measurement to be in Imperial and not Metric?

Tuicemen:
I believe there is either something in settings or the code or both however since Im Canadian I never played with that.  I'll look it over and see. You may wish to upgrade your HG so your using  a newer version that includes OpenWeather then if imperial units aren't part of it you could request that option.

Tuicemen:
I had a quick look and it appears the options only work for what you have discovered.
It appears the only way to get Imperial Settings for all conditions would be to do a code alteration to the JkUtils Openweather program. :(

LostDog88:

--- Quote from: Tuicemen on March 26, 2019, 08:52:18 AM ---I had a quick look and it appears the options only work for what you have discovered.
It appears the only way to get Imperial Settings for all conditions would be to do a code alteration to the JkUtils Openweather program. :(

--- End quote ---

:'( :'(

Tuicemen:
Looking at the OpenWeatherMap  which is included now in the newer versions of HG (1.2-stable.39 and greater)it appears to have measurement settings for  temperature, wind and rain. However One would have to play with it to be sure as there is no documentation for it as yet. Possibly a post a issue on HomeGenies GitHub issues page may get the info you need.
https://github.com/genielabs/homegenie/issues

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version