Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The X10Hub (PiX10Hub) is here! Created by the Community, for the Community.:)% #:)

Author Topic: Generic IP Camera Reworked  (Read 379 times)

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 265
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
    • Tuicemen Software
Generic IP Camera Reworked
« on: April 23, 2019, 06:50:38 PM »

The HG Generic IP Camera program has always needed upgrading as far as I'm concerned.
It is find for simple displaying but there are a few things that I miss and would like.
The problem Is the lack of space for all the options most cameras have now a days.
I started to work on improving this which will require a new widget In order to display things.
What I'm wondering is what users would like to see in a possible Pro IP Camera widget if anything?.
However maybe I'm the only one looking for more. :o ::) :'
 >!
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

Find extra info @ My forum

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 265
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
    • Tuicemen Software
Re: Generic IP Camera Reworked
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2019, 07:13:12 AM »

I discovered by resizing buttons and playing with spacing I can get abiout 12 buttons to display in the header without affecting viewing. Also found that  if I tap the image and bring up the large image display I can add even more buttons and they can be totally different ones. :)%
This means I no longer have to worry about the number of buttons just where to put them ::) :' Also I've managed to add message popups so when you hover over the buttons it tells you what they do so no guessing which button does what. As well the buttons don't  have to be for camera controls you could turn on/off a light or other device. The options are virtually unlimited.
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

Find extra info @ My forum

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.