Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: CM15A controller no longer turns WS469s On  (Read 1811 times)

Dan15

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
CM15A controller no longer turns WS469s On
« on: April 25, 2019, 11:10:03 PM »

I have 4 WS469s controlling various types of Ecosmart LED lights from Home Depot.  Everything initially worked beautifully but the controller stopped turning lights on in the last few months.

If I manually turn the lights on using the pushbutton on the WS469, the controller always turns the lights off at the appropriate time.

I can also use a Palmpad Remote control to get the controller to turn on and turn off the lights – works every time.  But the controller no longer turns on the lights according to the program.

I also put standard incandescent bulbs back on one of the WS469s and they do not come on either so I don’t think it’s the LED bulbs.

I have cleared the interface memory and reloaded the program – no change.

I had the WS469 defined as Older Lamps (No Softstart) and the module types are either Lamp Module or Wall Switch Module and they used to come on.

Big John suggested defining them as Appliance and Fluorescent Wall Switch Module but this didn’t solve the problem.

To summarize, the WS469s no longer honor AHP On commands.   They do honor AHP Off commands.   I can turn them on and off perfectly via remote control through the controller.

Help!

brobin

• Helpful Post Rating: 157
Re: CM15A controller no longer turns WS469s On
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2019, 04:17:14 PM »

Do you have an X10 monitor like a JVDE XTBM to watch the powerline at the scheduled On time? I don't use AHP but if there's a log does it show it's transmitting at the scheduled On time?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 12:19:01 AM by brobin »

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2019, 06:52:58 PM »

Just to clarify for me . Your able to turn on & off with AHP using the buttons in AHP and it is just the scheduled timers that aren't working (turning On the light)?
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

dave w

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 139
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2019, 03:18:30 PM »

But the controller no longer turns on the lights according to the program.

I had the WS469 defined as Older Lamps (No Softstart) and the module types are either Lamp Module or Wall Switch Module and they used to come on.

To summarize, the WS469s no longer honor AHP On commands.   They do honor AHP Off commands.   I can turn them on and off perfectly via remote control through the controller.
So the Lamp Modules ARE still turning ON, but not the WS469s ?
Defining as Appliance Module did not change things?
Modules are still defined as "Non Soft Start" ? Which worked before.
All modules respond to OFF command from the CM15A?

do I have this right?

Did everything quit at once?. Do you have the previous version of your schedule you could load and test.
Sorry for all the questions.
"This aftershave makes me look fat"

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.