📸Cameras & Camera Software > AirSight Cameras

XX62A SD card capable?

(1/1)

Tuicemen:
A few days ago I noticed x10 had introduced a new outdoor Airsight camera which is white and much smaller then older models. Going over the specs I noticed it appeared to suggest it had The ability to record to a SD card but there was no direct mention of it nor did it state it came with one. ::) :'
I fired off an email asking for some clarification and to see if future Airsight cameras would be white or possibly a color option.
The option to offer a color choice is being looked at. The color of the XX62A  was not specified to the manufacture thats just what was produced.
The SD card is a option which the end user installs.
This requires removing two outside screws and two inner ones.
This sounds a little easier then installing a SD card in the XX79A :)%

Brian H:
I am on the X10 mailing list.
I got a notice a few days ago. About the XX62A.
Looks nice.

HA Dave:
I've been considering WiFi cameras (inside and outside) myself. Although the view from anywhere, hard-drive recording, hardwired, cameras I have now do a fine job. The technology has improved!

Many now alert right on a phone.... some camera/software/app setups can tell people from blowing trees.... some even have face ID technology.

But I like the new outdoor camera offered by X10. I've always depended of X10 quality. Some other products seem a bit more "risky".

However I really want integration. Everything should work with the other products I already own..... or may purchase in the near future. 

SkipWX10:
Anyone have any XX62A real world experiences they would like to share?

I've been thinking about trying an Airsight outdoor camera for awhile and at $46 I can't really think of a downside to at least give one a shot....unless they suck.

Any experience with the wifi range, app, setup, etc is welcomed, THANKS!

brobin:
720P is old technology with inferior picture quality to 1080P and higher - particularly when you can buy a 1080P camera with equal or better features for less money.  As an example, $38 will get you this: amzn.to/3cTgNOM

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version