Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Phone Tracking  (Read 4058 times)

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
Re: Phone Tracking
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2020, 01:54:31 PM »

Yep, I agree all flights should have been stopped  sooner and not just those coming into the US.

As for Fauci, I don't  think he had all the information Trump or other world leaders had access to, he relied on the WHO info. People can only be expected to react properly if all facts are known. Governments in power knew what was going on and what to expect and were slow to react.

It is easy to blame the other parties not in power for stating conflicting facts but it is their job to make those in power explain their actions. Most people can handle the facts, those in power need not worry about the few that can't.
Fake News is every where we don't  need it coming out of the mouths of our leaders in power. ::) :'

Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

Tuicemen

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2020, 02:04:26 PM »

Tump has already stated his word is law and final several times. Luckily some governors from both parties are resisting.
America intelligence agency's knew about the corona virus and its impact back in November.
Trump is a smart man, why did he wait to restrict flights?
He has backed off on that.
They knew about the virus by leaks from Wuhan, but I don't think they had the virus dissented yet.
I think he was distracted by "Russian Collusion" and impeachment.
Actualy the Canadian intelegency knew about it and the potential prior to leaks from Wuhan and that info was share with all our allies.
Why it was not acted on sooner by any of them is a mystery.
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

JeffVolp

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 122
    • XTB Home Page
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2020, 02:22:47 PM »

Actualy the Canadian intelegency knew about it and the potential prior to leaks from Wuhan and that info was share with all our allies.
Why it was not acted on sooner by any of them is a mystery.

The story about US intelligence knowing about the virus back in November was denied.

“As a matter of practice, the National Center for Medical Intelligence does not comment publicly on specific intelligence matters. However, in the interest of transparency during this current public health crisis, we can confirm that media reporting about the existence/release of a National Center for Medical Intelligence Coronavirus-related product/assessment in November of 2019 is not correct,” said Col. R. Shane Day, the director of the NCMI.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/pentagon-denies-existence-of-november-coronavirus-intelligence-report-warning-of-cataclysmic-event

And from what I have read, Canada didn't take any action until mid-March. 

Jeff
X-10 automation since the BSR days

Tuicemen

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2020, 02:44:49 PM »

Your correct Jeff Canada like many nations were slow to react!
  As for the intelegence on the virus back in November our deputy prime minister would not confirm or deny that any one in our government seen it.  It would have been much simpler to say we have not seen any such info or I can't  comment on matters of security. Instead the responce was to suggest such knowledge was and is shared amongst  allies.  ::) :'  This was not something I read on the web but watched live.
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

brobin

• Helpful Post Rating: 157
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2020, 03:20:41 PM »

There are still non-stop flights from Wuhan to Hongcouver, pardon me, VANcouver BC operating.  Nobody's right or wrong on this, it's just Monday morning quarterbacking.  Six months ago none of us would have considered this any more seriously than as a plot for a Hollywood movie.  Trump was called a racist for stopping flights from China when he did and now those very same people are saying he waited too long.

What would have been the "perfect" date?  Ask ten people, get ten answers.  Does anybody believe that ANY date that Trump picked would be heralded by CNN as a brilliant move by Trump?  Was ANYbody calling for canceling flights before that date?  If so, not loudly enough to be reported broadly.  Five weeks later, during a press conference, NYC Mayor de Blasio said he is “telling people to not avoid restaurants, not avoid normal things that people do. . . . If you’re not sick, you should be going about your life.”  Four days later he closed the schools. 

It's an election year and even sending thousands of free dollars to a huge percentage of US families has the opposition moaning... (mostly because they didn't think of it first).

Steven Stills/Buffalo Springfields' "For What It's Worth" is as relevant today as it was in the '60's.  This'll bring you back:
  https://youtu.be/gp5JCrSXkJY

Tuicemen

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2020, 05:06:03 PM »

Not sure about Wuhan or extact cities but yes there are still nonstop flights from China to Canada and other countries. These are shipping much needed medical supplies.
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

dave w

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 139
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2020, 05:49:56 PM »

Well since you all asked for my two cents...I believe it is part of the great conspiracy.

BTW has anyone noticed the increase in UFO sightings in say the last few years? Ever read about the TR3B black triangle craft being spotted all over the place? Or the Nazi bell machine?

HA Dave, just what IS in hanger 18?  You worked at WP didn't you?   8)

Going back to sleep now.
"This aftershave makes me look fat"

HA Dave

• Helpful Post Rating: 175
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2020, 11:55:20 PM »

.... HA Dave, just what IS in hanger 18?  You worked at WP didn't you?   8)

Old hanger 18. Nothing I can tell you about it. I've heard all the rumors... That is where the Boswell crash and remains were shipped. According to the "believers".
Home Automation is an always changing technology

dave w

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 139
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2020, 12:41:27 PM »

.... HA Dave, just what IS in hanger 18?  You worked at WP didn't you?   8)

Old hanger 18. Nothing I can tell you about it. I've heard all the rumors... That is where the Boswell crash and remains were shipped. According to the "believers".
That is what they "programed" you to say, isn't it?  rofl
"This aftershave makes me look fat"

HA Dave

• Helpful Post Rating: 175
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2020, 12:58:45 PM »

That is what they "programed" you to say, isn't it?  rofl

Of course not. I can "say" anything I want. However.... posting stuff on the interweb.... isn't exactly the same as casual conversation.
Home Automation is an always changing technology
Pages: 1 [2]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.