Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Active Home Pro Timers Not Working  (Read 7141 times)

JohnA

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Active Home Pro Timers Not Working
« on: March 25, 2009, 08:32:21 PM »

I have made a new lamp module and set up a timer for it to come on at a certain time and it doesn't come on. I can manually switch it on at the graphic, and it goes on,  but the timer doesn't turn it on. I created a macro for it and that failed to turn it on as well. Can someone tell me what is going wrong?

BVD

• Helpful Post Rating: 11
Re: Active Home Pro Timers Not Working
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 09:12:16 PM »

JohnA,
Three Questions
1. Did you go to the tools menu and setup your time zone in the configutation page?
2. After you created the timer did you go to tools and download timers and macros?
3. Is the system clock correct on your computer?

Bob

Knightrider

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 62
  • I love my WM100!
    • This Automated House
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 09:23:14 PM »

You may also want to check the "issue on" instead of bright 100% box.  Don't know why, but this sometimes fixes the problem.
Remote control is cool,

but automation rules!

JohnA

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 04:48:23 PM »

Thanks for the tips guys, I had to remember to manually download the timers and macros into the CM15A, now if I can just get the hang of making those Macros!

BVD

• Helpful Post Rating: 11
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2009, 07:17:06 PM »

now if I can just get the hang of making those Macros!

JohnA,
Go to the main menu and click on Add-ins. You should see Iwatchout, Myhouse, Smart Macros etc. Move down to smart macros you should see a arrow indicating another menu. click on it and there should be 2 items. About and Help. If you click on the help you will open the context sensitive help for Smart Macros. They don't make it overly clear that there are separate help files for each of the programs.

Also you really don't have to remember to go to tools and click download timers and macros. If you watch when you are adding or editing things in the bottom right area of the screen you will notice a couple of circling arrows and a little icon of a disk. Any time you make a change that requires a save one or both of these icons appear. You may click on these and it will do the same thing as menu, tools, download does.

Hope this helps.
Bob

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.