🖥️ActiveHome Pro > ActiveHome Pro General

windows 64-bits drivers for the USB wireless transceiver

<< < (2/2)

X10 Pro:
Same driver. The only X10 USB devices that
don't have a 64-bit driver are the VA11A and
VA10A.

freeafrog:
Anyone have an idea when the 64-bit drivers will be available for the VA11a so I can use my cameras on my ststem.  No one answers emails on the subject. :'( ???

X10 Pro:
I don't know when 64-bit drivers for the VA11A will be available. We don't have an estimate and its not currently on our work timeline.

Manobeer:

--- Quote from: X10 Pro on January 06, 2006, 12:14:14 PM ---We have a Microsoft-signed x64 driver for the
CM15A that I can send out. I'll check and see
if we are OK to start making it more
accessible on our site. We do have a driver
listed with Windows Update now -- it's the
first time we've ever done that.

--- End quote ---

Does anyone have the x64 driver(s)???

I sent X10 Pro a pm, but it seems he was last here in October. 

MichaelC:
I forgot that I put the 64-bit driver installer on the public FTP site a long time ago:

ftp://ftp.x10.com/pub/applications/drivers/x10drivers_x64.exe

This looks like it's dated 2005, but the driver should still work OK. There have been some driver changes, though, so you'll have to get someone at X10 to give you an installer for the most recent 64-bit drivers. It's also possible that Windows Update will give you the newest driver, since X10 started publishing drivers through that service when I was there. At the very least you can run it to extract the drivers (they'll be in Program Files\Common Files\X10\Drivers\) and point Windows to them once you're done. That installer contains old versions of the X10 DLLS, but it shouldn't overwrite newer ones.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version