Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Timestamps and folder dates off by 6 hours  (Read 11225 times)

jeepr

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Timestamps and folder dates off by 6 hours
« on: February 04, 2009, 12:53:47 AM »

When taking still photo's, the timestamp that is embedded in the filename is off by 6 hours for me.  I'm in CST.  Furthermore, this time is used to determine when it should create a new folder for a new day, thus it is creating a folder and starting a new day at 6pm each evening.

steven r

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 74
  • Halloween with X10
Re: Timestamps and folder dates off by 6 hours
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 12:56:28 AM »

3 hours for me and I'm on Eastern time.
BVC let's me tell my camera where to go!
:) Murphy is my beta testing pal. He helps me find problems whether I like it or not. :)

Videonut

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 08:40:31 AM »

When taking still photo's, the timestamp that is embedded in the filename is off by 6 hours for me.  I'm in CST.  Furthermore, this time is used to determine when it should create a new folder for a new day, thus it is creating a folder and starting a new day at 6pm each evening.

Did you ever solve your problem?
Might be obvious but did you check your timezone settings in hardware configuration?

Sara Pall

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 06:17:39 AM »

Hey
I am Facing the same problem man!!!!
Actually i am very sure that this is a minor problem and can be solved easily if someone told us the actuall solution of this problem actually i am a student and i am 21 years old i love reading books and blogs and i have completed my a+ training that was awesome man and now i am free so i keep on reading the blogs and posting comments.......this is my first comment on this forum and i have introduces myself as well as i have told my problem may be some one know the answer!!!

« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 09:23:02 PM by -Bill- (of wgjohns.com) »

KarpForm

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2009, 12:56:50 AM »

Hi guys.,I am experiencing the same problem and I really want to know the solution to this problem. I really there is someone in here will answer our question.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 01:20:10 AM by -Bill- (of wgjohns.com) »

steven r

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 74
  • Halloween with X10
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2009, 10:25:41 AM »

Hi guys.,I am experiencing the same problem and I really want to know the solution to this problem. I really there is someone in here will answer our question.
Unfortunately I believe this is a software issue as I never found any settings in AHP that made any difference. Furthermore I believe the bug resides at the X10 server.

BVC let's me tell my camera where to go!
:) Murphy is my beta testing pal. He helps me find problems whether I like it or not. :)

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.