Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: X10NET Interface  (Read 39067 times)

fosterRD

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: X10NET Interface
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2006, 10:42:40 AM »

I can answer some of the questions the X10 Pro Administrator asked in an earlier message:

Yes this message appears every time.
Yes this message appears whether the interface is connected or not.

This problem just started occuring on my XP system last week (after doing a windows 'critical' update).  Before then everything was fine, now I can't get AHP to load because of the "unable to establish an x10nets connection" problem.

The Administrator said they (X10) had seen this problem before and should have a solution soon.  Anyone know if they have fixed it?  If so how would I get the fix and install it since I can't get AHP to run.

wblx120

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2010, 07:47:39 PM »

My 64 bit Windows 7 machine was working fine and then started giving me the Error getting x-10 interface error. I just downloaded the x-10 driver from x-10 and it is happy again.

Don N

• Helpful Post Rating: 14
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2010, 08:43:38 PM »

wblx120 -- hopefully I don't highjack your topic here.  But have you been successfully in loading the X10 VA12A drivers onto your 64 bit Windows 7 computer.  I've made some assumptions here that you have AHP, iWatchout and cameras.  I have not been successful in loading these drivers.

jcg31

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2010, 09:39:15 AM »

Has anyone gotten anywhere with this topic.  I see that the X10 folk drop in occasionally but no solution has yet been offered.  I have a windows 7 64 bit system.  I can load the active home software and it runs fine.  As soon as I add any of the addins i get "Error getting x10Net interface".  I have tried running it in xp mode, lowering the security so windows doesn't question the start nothing seems to work.  I have also redownloaded the software a number of times to no avail.

Anyone have a solution?

Thanks,
Jim

Automated

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2011, 12:31:13 AM »

Start > Run > Type MSCONFIG > Services TAB > Check "Hide all Microsoft Services" > Check "X10 Device Network Service" > OK > Restart
Pages: 1 [2]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.