Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Input for home security  (Read 20190 times)

steven r

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 74
  • Halloween with X10
Re: Input for home security
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2008, 01:21:27 PM »

...I am NOT going to take liability for trial and error. I am not going to share it until I am sure it works. It has to be hardwired between the consul and outdoor keypad.
That's most likely a wise idea. I believe many had thought from your original post that you already had a working device that might be useful to others. If you get it working reliably, it sounds like there is a lot of interest in it.
BVC let's me tell my camera where to go!
:) Murphy is my beta testing pal. He helps me find problems whether I like it or not. :)

Puck

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 171
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2008, 03:21:55 PM »

AGAIN AND FOR THE LAST TIME!!!! 

The next time you have to urge to yell at members of the forum, at least have enough respect to read their posts as well your own previous posts.

zach1234

« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2008, 03:31:32 PM »

I am trying a Wireless Idea first but I am planing on releasing the directions soon, I am planing on selling the finshed product for 10.00 that includes shipping too  ;) for people that JUST WANT IT. I have to wait till I get the Sentinel Demo back up.

Knightrider

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 62
  • I love my WM100!
    • This Automated House
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2008, 09:39:00 PM »

I don't want to take liability.
AGAIN AND FOR THE LAST TIME!!!!  I am NOT going to take liability for trial and error. I am not going to share it until I am sure it works. It has to be hardwired between the consul and outdoor keypad.

How much liability could fall on you?  We have no way of tracking you down if this thing blows up on us.  I'd think that the liability would fall on x10 and not you.
Remote control is cool,

but automation rules!
Pages: 1 2 [3]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.