Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: X10 Servers  (Read 12087 times)

JC_Carreiro

• Helpful Post Rating: 2
X10 Servers
« on: March 02, 2006, 02:09:21 AM »

As another gentleman posted earlier, why can't this software connect directly to the program without having to go through your servers?  I'm sure a lot of us would like to design our own access page to MyHome Online.

bishop

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: X10 Servers
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 11:53:12 AM »

Agreed - in fact, I am sure there are several of us who would offer to beta test. At this point, MyHouse is costing me money. The scary thing is, more people buy it every day, and they are probably not coming to the forum.

X10 Pro

• Helpful Post Rating: 23
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2006, 12:17:24 PM »

We do plan on adding a direct-connect option that doesn't use our servers.

Jimminicrickettt

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2006, 10:57:54 AM »

I've just purchased the ActiveHomePro, with myHouse online.  I am having the same or similar issues with connectivity.  I can sit here and watch for 5 minutes or so, while it tries to log in, eventually... It does.  As far as logging into it from a remote location, well... this also does eventually happen after about 10 to 15 minutes.  I've looked back at the logs and it seems to go offline several times a day, and reconnects about 20 minutes later.  Not very good security since it happens during peak times of the day and night!  I'll be watching out for the upgrades being developed!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.