🖥️ActiveHome Pro > iWatchOut/iWitness

VA11A does not work

<< < (2/9) > >>

Technologyman:
AH Mr. Tuicemen, you are the one with answers. It works!!!!!!!!!  :o  8)Publish those solutions to X10 so they have it in every trouble solution scenario. I was just about to send the darn thing back. If you don't work for X10 you should, any how they owe you a bonus or a least something

Thanks

Tuicemen:
 :-[ :-[ Hey thanks for the endorsment!  I don't work for them Just  a long time user happy to help others! :D ;)

muffin:
I tried this but the dates on those driver files are all 2001 for me; shouldn't the dates be 2005 or 2006?  I have installed and reinstalled the new drivers from the website repeatedly and my driver is still dated 2001.  Please somebody tell me what I am doing wrong?

Tuicemen:
My dates on the cat files are 1999 on the inf files it is 2001 on the sys files it is 2005 so depending on which file type you look at depends on the date. the VA11A has been around for a while! ;)

muffin:
so should the driver version on the VA11A be 2.0.0.55 and dated 3/19/01?  If so, I have the right driver installed and I still cannot load Multiview.  I either get the splash screen, freeze and little "error" sign in the taskbar,OR more commonly, the Microsoft message: "MultiView Camera System has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." The error report then shows me that the app name is multiview.exe, appVer. 2.0.0.38, ModName: multiview.exe and Offset 00015e73.
I tried tech support who first had me redownload the new drivers for X10 and for Firecracker, told me to shut down my Firewall, virus program, and spyblocker, which I did.  Still no change.  Called tech support back and got a salesman who told me tech support was "flooded" with calls, he could not help me, refused to put my call back in queu, and told me to call back later.
Help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version