Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Do what you love and get paid - writers wanted! (prof. exp. not required)  (Read 24308 times)

X10 Pro

• Helpful Post Rating: 23

Are you a budding technologist, DIY expert, gadget nut, home automation enthusiast, or just plain interested in cool stuff? If you are, and you have an enthusiasm for talking and writing about your interests we'd like to hear from you. (If you know anyone who fits the bill, we'd like to hear from them, too.)

X10 is looking for writers to contribute to our community site and blog, writing about X10 products and the kinds of things that interest you. You don't have to be a professional writer as long as you can express yourself in an interesting and fun way. We're still working out the details, but this would probably be a freelance, paid gig (not full time).

Interested? Send us an e-mail (community@x10.com) telling us about yourself and include some writing samples (or links to them) if possible.

zach1234

Is this still going on?

Jimmer

Is this still going on?
I'm looking at starting up a blog, we could work something out.

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!

-:) Since this is an old thread (over 2 years old) and X10 Pro is no longer with the company (thus can't reply) it is best to e-mail your questions to the address supplied (community@x10.com) !
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

MichaelC

• Helpful Post Rating: 36

I think Mike Mallari owns the community address.

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68

How, if he is no longer with X10USA?
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

zach1234

Mike is still with x10, I spoke to him a week ago.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.