🖥️ActiveHome Pro > iWatchOut/iWitness

Helpful Hints and Suggestions (iWitness/iWatchout)

(1/1)

Tuicemen:
As this is an original idea from Mystyx I'll give him the credit for the idea! ;)
I invite all Community Organizers to edit this thread and add any link they feel is or could be helpful!
If anyone else finds a helpful tip or suggestion please PM me or another CO and we'll get it added.
I'll add a Helpful Hints and Suggestions thread to each AHP plug-in section that way we can keep them in there proper place! ;)
Check back often as This is a work in progress I hope other Community Organizers will help with this thread!

If you find a thread you feel should have a link to it here *PLEASE* Private Message me or one of the other Community Organizers  and we'll get it added!

* VA11A won't work: Linked by Tuicemen

* Camera Signal Interference: Linked by Tuicemen

* Improving reception : goes hand in hand with signal interferace but there is a link to a mod that may prove useful

* Improving wireless camera reception: you'll need a ninja pan&tilt the mod link is probably the best for those that don't mind doing them! ;)

* Centering pan&tilt cams: Linked by Tuicemen

* Computer crashes everytime VA11A is pluged in: Linked by Tuicemen

* Tip: Reversing scan controls in iWitness : helpful when mounting a vanguard upside down:  Linked by Tuicemen

* TIP: Video Recording Setup and Macros that Really Work On Time and No Crashes   : Linked by Tuicemen

* How to start snapshots and Cam scan on AHP startup : Linked by Tuicemen

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version