Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: AHP Software Problems! v3.201  (Read 3599 times)

Mystyx

• Helpful Post Rating: 3
  • eye see you
AHP Software Problems! v3.201
« on: March 05, 2006, 01:33:00 AM »

Anyone seen a problem to be fixed within ActiveHomePro (AHP) ???
thats not on this list? or some helpful information on fixing these, lets see what needs to be done!

#1: I found a problem with random triggers not finishing or not starting since the 3.201 update.
fix: for now I leave AHP closed and run just my CM15A, working for 10 days now.
not a very good choice to some :)
#1a: Possibly, only the first address in the sequence is transmitted within a macro.
fix: If Delays of 00:00:00 are inserted in the macro between each address, then the entire sequence of addresses is correctly transmitted.
PR511 (2way) wanting Activity Monitor for triggering.

#2: I also see a problem occurring with video recording (PC Mode), also happens with Still capture Mode that could also cause current Myhouse problem.
short fix: for now I disabled PC video recording from my macros.
*I saw that it could be a multiple trigger that is confusing / crashing AHP before this latest update and have since not tried again. I would wonder if the Video recording problem would still occur with only one on and off command, used with a flag as not to double trigger it within the same timeframe as the 1st trigger occurred. stopping the ability of 2 or more triggers being set off at once.
*Multiple Video recording triggers loading into ram causing new overlaps eventually running out of memory to crash. depending on memory capacity the PC will run out at different times. can you buffer the commands within AHP to check whether to start a new sequence or continue the previous?

#3: Problem with Hardware Compatibility during Installation & Autodetecting Other Equipment.
needs change: Adding Capability to Select or Skip Individual devices during Installation of AHP.
 Currently AHP finds ATI Remote Wonder UR84A as an X10 device (CM19A+VT37A) that ATI uses.
 Also: Intel PC video as VA11A

#4: Minor things to do, fix list...
- fix Auto Create of 2 Directories within C: Drive (My Images & TEMP) move to AHP Directory.
- fix timestamp on video overlay to current timezone.
- fix menu link to video preferences.
- fix problem with default wizard & advanced selection.
- fix Activity Monitor
- fix MyHouse upload/download bars
- problem with Reports not opening in browser

This list will be updated in the future. What Problems have you seen?

If there is any info or something to try to help X10 solve these issues, please let us customers know so we can flood you with helpful information.  :-*
*The More HaPPy Customers,  The More Multipliers to add to your Income!!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2006, 01:25:04 PM by Mystyx »
Anything is Possible, NOW!! But What can I afford?!
I Can't Afford Time, cause Money is so Important!!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.