Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: iWitness General Info  (Read 8600 times)

tom j

• Helpful Post Rating: 16
iWitness General Info
« on: April 05, 2006, 10:25:52 PM »

Hi just ordered that 3 software package with iWitness, Smart Macro's & My House also got the usb adapter and they even threw in the AHP interface. Wow great deal!! Already had a new AHP for for this price just couldn't pass it up and I now have a extra AHP as a backup. My question is they said in the description that you could have iWitness e-mail your cell phone with a snap shot, could someone explain how this is done also it was stated that you can see and control your cameras from anyplace in the world do you need My House in combination with iWitness to see and use your cameras or is iWitness a stand alone product. Say if you an fill me in on any other neat things you can do I would really appreciate the additional info. Thanks

Tcj

X10 Pro

• Helpful Post Rating: 23
Re: iWitness General Info
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2006, 12:30:46 PM »

In order to send e-mail and view your cameras remotely you need to have MyHouse *and* iWitness installed. To send an e-mail with a snapshot, you need to create a macro, and then add the "Email Images" command to the macro (select "Video Functions" from the drop-down list in the right of the Macro Designer to find it). Once you have the macro you can set it to run at specific times, or you can use a motion sensor to trigger it.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.