Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Stored Videos  (Read 4918 times)

BudWah

• Helpful Post Rating: -1
Stored Videos
« on: April 12, 2006, 06:11:28 PM »

Hey There X10 er's * * * First thing is I'm wondering if this forum has moderators from X10 Tech. yes ? NO?
I can't seem to get things going correctly I can pan, view and take stills videos, and snapshots but nothing and I mean nothing works when I leave the PC and things are supposed to be "Automatic" Bull crap zip nada nothing works when I do punch up "Stored Videos" I can't change the days to view any stills. Presets never kick in along with the cameras. When a mothion sensor goes off the cameras aren't getting it done... I too am totally dishartened wishing this **** would indeed work I need them to but it's as there is too much for these programs to ever work correctly ... Does ANYONE out there have things working correctly, ANYONE ???
Learn To Live / Live To Learn

X10 Pro

• Helpful Post Rating: 23
Re: Stored Videos
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2006, 07:23:17 PM »

I review the forums and help as much as I can, and I work for X10. We also have a number of Community Organizers who can help with problems like this. They don't work for X10, but have a lot of experience with our products, and are very helpful in figuring out problems.

That's a lot that's not working with video on your system. Just to make sure, you are able to do everything you want when controlling things yourself directly from the computer, but are having trouble recording video, etc. automatically using macros? If you use the "Run Macro" button on one of your macros instead of triggering with the motion sensor, does it work? Can you trigger other macros with a motion sensor? How about if you use a remote control?

BudWah

• Helpful Post Rating: -1
Re: Stored Videos
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2006, 08:43:15 PM »

Hi * * *  OK glad to hear that someone is watching over us all... Let me catch up a minute... I can operate the cameras and Nija base with remotes. On and off with lights I have 2 "Dual Floods and 1 B&W Nightwatch. and 1 xcam2 color instant on. 4 cameras that completes my needs the two cameras are on Ninja bases. With my PC and my remotes I can pick, pan and turn lights (Dual floods) on and off.
Here are my glitches... My Dual Floods have a mind of their own when turning their lights on and off. I am turning the lights off day's and night's.
My ninja Base cameras don't seem to operate with the mothion sensors that they are dialed into. I set up two macros although I don't know why... I put in the NInja Bases and then a 30 second delay then turn off. I don't think it works...
I have been just trying to view stored media ( Auto Still) To make sure my cameras were shooting any real bodies. I have not viewed 1 human although many shots of just background. Auto Still wont stay on every time I close Active Home it closes Auto Still???
Is there really someone that comes to your house and sets all this up for you - how much $$ is that service??
Meantime any type of help thatI may receive is greatfully appreciated as no matter how large this forum is and how many times people ask a similar question to mine it just is too much reading to find out if all IS pertinant.
Learn To Live / Live To Learn

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.