Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: New boards - expanding the forums beyond X10 products  (Read 17110 times)

X10 Pro

• Helpful Post Rating: 23
New boards - expanding the forums beyond X10 products
« on: April 11, 2006, 07:20:35 PM »

I'd like to draw your attention to several new boards we've added to these forums. We've added forums for Linux discussion, and for discussion  of home automation technologies from other companies, and I invite you to check them out:

Linux & the X10 Home
Smarthome & Insteon
Z-Wave
Zigbee
Other Automation Systems

We here at X10 have years of expertise in home control and automation, and we'd like to share our knowledge with everyone. Our goal is for people with any system to find help and information here. If you have knowledge to share or questions to ask about these systems, please make use of these new boards.

Duck69

• Helpful Post Rating: 36
  • Unselfish Love
Re: New boards - expanding the forums beyond X10 products
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 10:55:06 AM »

Although, everything I have for security & automation are X10 products with the exception of my software.
It's excellent that you have provided an avenue for some others to discuss what they use.
BUT ! You need to add just one more. Mac & the X10 Home.
There are many many Mac users that have home security & automation. Yet you fail to include them.

You do sell an "Apple/Mac" iPod/MP3 Accessory kit though.

Well, then ?

Why not also sell other companies computer software ?
eg;  IInsteon, it interfaces with the ActiveHome Pro CM15A, or if you have a USB to serial adapter, either the CM11/HD11 or LynX-PLC serial computer interfaces.
I'm sure this would help your bottom line.

Antway, please just add Mac & the X10 Home to the forums.......
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 02:18:39 PM by Otis69 »
"I'm not lazy, I'm just Resistant to exertion."

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.