Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: BYER BEWARE of iWitness bundled with ActiveHome Pro  (Read 84712 times)

Puck

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 171
Re: BYER BEWARE of iWitness bundled with ActiveHome Pro
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2007, 07:45:45 PM »

For those of you interested in making a purchase, don't let this forum stop you.

I don't think the forum in general would stop people from purchasing X10 products; IMHO I feel the information here and the openness of the forum to allow unhappy customers post their beefs (in a politically correct manner of course) is only a positive for the product and the company.

Because of the original complaint of this thread, all potential new buyers who read it will now know what they need to get started. This is a positive result from an unfortunate mis-understanding by another customer.

Should there be more information available to inform potential new purchasers what's needed? Probably so, but the forum does get a lot of pre-purchase questions, and the forum with all it's members helps them make informed decisions.

Like you said...
do some research
...is the best advice, and the forum has been provided by X10 to help give their current and potential customers the information they want.

Baffled10

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Unintalling iWitness plugin from X10 sales package
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2007, 05:09:48 PM »

Can you help me find instructions for uninstalling the iWitness plugin bundled with my X10 package I just rec'd from X10?  I continue to get the video cam missing error and do not intend ever to have a video cam, but now that all of my X10 system is up and running I would like to discontinue getting the error.  Your help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.