🖥️ActiveHome Pro > SDK

Having problems with SDK? Please read first!

(1/1)

roger1818:
Here are some links to help answer some frequently asked questions.  If you can't find what you are looking for here, try a search before posting a question (in a new thread).

* The when the SDK was updated, the help file was not updated to list the new commands that are supported.  A list of these commands was put in the thread Powerline Commands Applied to Many X10 Addresses!?
* Document describing the Standard and Extended X10 Code Protocol.
* SmartHome modules don't support Extended code commands, instead they use the old PresetDim command.  A description of how to use these commands can be found in the thread: Reading TempLinc temperature codes?
* Thread about the QuerryPLC command not working: queryplc command
If you have any ideas for other useful links, let me know and I will add them to the list.  Please only use this thread to suggest other "frequently asked questions" to be added and point out broken links.

Dallo:
Right link of the Document describing the Standard and Extended X10 Code Protocol.

roger1818:

--- Quote from: Dallo on April 30, 2006, 02:38:01 PM ---Right link of the Document describing the Standard and Extended X10 Code Protocol.

--- End quote ---

Thanks.  I fixed the original post to have the correct link.

devedsmith:
How to I open the SDK:?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version