Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Active Home Pro Macro Triggering.  (Read 3849 times)

mnazmi

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Active Home Pro Macro Triggering.
« on: April 21, 2006, 10:03:00 AM »

Can, and if so how, a macro in AHpro can be triggered conditioned on a code received via the electric wiring?  For example a sensor will RF a TM751 in some remote corner of my house.  Then TM751 will relay or echo that code onto the houe wiring which is hoped to be picked up by CM15A and used to trigger a macro.

If you are wondering why: Perhaps because the sensor RF signal does not quite reach the CM15A and the TM751 is acting as a relay station.

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
Re: Active Home Pro Macro Triggering.
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2006, 11:17:58 AM »

Yes! The tm751 will send out the PLC code as long as it isn't unit1 thats it's code,  AHP sees the line activity and will trigger the macro that correspondes to that housecode & unit # so you need your sensor to send the unit code 2 or above so the tm751 will send the info via PLC. ;)
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

roger1818

• Helpful Post Rating: 28
  • Roger H.
Re: Active Home Pro Macro Triggering.
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2006, 01:36:45 PM »

you need your sensor to send the unit code 2 or above so the tm751 will send the info via PLC. ;)

The TM751 will also send unit code 1 onto the PLC so any unit code can be used.  The only thing with unit code 1 is it will also switch the "built in appliance module" making a loud click.

One word of warning is to make sure that the house code the TM751 is set to is not be transceived by the CM15A.  Otherwise if both should hear the RF command, the macro will be triggered twice.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.