Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Still Trying  (Read 2790 times)

BudWah

• Helpful Post Rating: -1
Still Trying
« on: May 09, 2006, 09:29:24 PM »

1) Still trying to start a 'Help Line" with someone in the 'Know'. My baby steps are to 'record images'.

I have been following all correspondences andI now am 'Recording". Although, I don't see anything,  or anybody (that set the sensor off) not my dogs, as I said before, I should have 100's of pic's of them running through the yard.

A typical 'Macro' set up of mine...

"Dual Flood' / Back Yard

1) Select Camera,
2) 'Auto Still Record'/ start @ 0:0:10 interval
3) Delay 1 minute
4) "Auto Still Record'/ OFF @ 0:0:10 interval 
5) 'All Modules' / All Units Off

The Camera is set to go off at 'All Times'  I got so many recordings (without seeing anyone other than background), here I tried to tell the camera to turn itself off as The lights had a mind of their own without proper recording... Now with the macro set like this I don't see the lights on all the timne but still just a few recordings.

One camera of my 4 seems to be dominant over the others in recording. 9 out of 10 images is my 'Front Yard camera'... above, is my 'Back Yard' Cam...

I spend so much time trying to get this to just record properly and what I need is nowhere I can find on this forum or anywhere else. Just too much time and it's still not securing my home... Budwah.
PS; I realize my level is that of an 'Idiot' although these are not 'Idiot' problems I'm having...
Learn To Live / Live To Learn

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
Re: Still Trying
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2006, 05:03:16 PM »

What Is the maxium amount of images you get? Perhaps AHP has an issue with the number! ;)
As for only getting background images try reducing the time interval to 00:05 dogs can certainly get out of the capure zone in 10 seconds unless your using a wide-eye cam. :) ;)
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.