Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Can not get my SS13A Slim Wall Switch to work  (Read 10927 times)

bigquads

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Can not get my SS13A Slim Wall Switch to work
« on: June 04, 2006, 09:09:07 PM »

Hi,
   I have an ActiveHome Pro in my computer room and 9 Lamp modules (all set to House Code A) , 2 Sensors, a Chime and 3 SS13A Wall Switches.  I want to get to use my SS13A Wall Switch to work the lights in my Living Room, but it never responds to the commands sent by the SS13A Switch.  The Living room modules are set to House Code A, and Unit Codes 1 ,2 and 3.  What am I doing wrong. I also want to do the same for my bedroom.

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
Re: Can not get my SS13A Slim Wall Switch to work
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2006, 09:34:28 PM »

There are a few things to check First check that housecode A is set as trancieved in AHPs hardware configuration next check to be sure the battery is good in the stick a switch.
The Switch maybe out of range of the Cm15a will it work in the same room as the cm15a? if so it is a range issue or week batteries. ;)
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

bigquads

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 03:05:20 PM »

I checked the batteries and all 3 SS13A Wall Switches have brand new working baterries.  The Active Home Pro works great with all the modules (i.e. ON, OFF, TIMERS etc))I currently have in the house, which are all set to House code A, and of course different Unit codes for each module.  Even taking the CM15A (ActiveHome Pro) into the living room still does not help.  What is going on here.

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2006, 03:16:48 PM »

It could be you need an additional transceiver in the room.  I suggest a RR501, it has better range than either the CM15A or the TM751.
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

dave w

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 139
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2006, 11:51:06 AM »

Do your Stick-A-Switches work to control the lights in the computer room? If not, recheck the first suggestion  Tuicemen had about trancieved housecodes.
"This aftershave makes me look fat"

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.