Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: VCR Commander UX21A  (Read 9249 times)

bbqfred

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
VCR Commander UX21A
« on: May 20, 2006, 12:12:28 PM »

How do I change the mode on a UX21A from home to away and away to home?I also have a UX23A and it is no problem to change modes. If this can't be done the thing is worthless!

billy

• Helpful Post Rating: 7
Re: VCR Commander UX21A
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2006, 12:31:19 PM »

The UX21A does not have Home/Away modes, that function along with multiple motion sensors was added to make the UX23A. (See page 10 of instructions)

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."  Albert Camus

caravanman_05

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: VCR Commander UX21A
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2006, 04:37:18 AM »

I have a ux21a and I have 4 cams set up. 2 are motion sensored and the other 2 are not yet. Im still trying this stuff out. I have a flood cam in the back parking area about 75 feet from my reciever and the other is only 15 feet from my reciever. I was wondering what is the recieving range for the vcr commander? Cuz My flood cam will not trip the vcr commander unless I use my remote to select that cam. Ive tried moving the vcr commander closer and the closest I can get it without it leaving my house is about 20 feet from the flood cam. Its set up right for the learned motion sensor. Is there a something I can do to boost the signal? And for some reason I can only get 1 sensor programed into my commander. Is there any way of programing more than one? If anyone knows anything Id appreciate it.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.