Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Unacceptable Customer Service  (Read 30703 times)

KDR

• Helpful Post Rating: 53
    • Home Automation Chat
Re: Unacceptable Customer Service
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2006, 07:51:22 PM »

My Input

I placed 2 orders on the same day. (7/22/06)  One showed up in 3 days the other I never got any notice on shipping. I did a check on it and it said "Pending Shipping" for every item on that order. I waited a few days same status. I sent an e-mail requesting whats going on and within 24 hours got a reply that one item was out of stock and they would sub it for a better unit and ship. No reply needed. A few more days and rechecked status... "Pending Shipping" Got on the horn to customer service and they answered in about 5 minutes. Gave them the order number and the lady said they will ship what they have now and the rest later when in stock. Checked status today and everything but 2 items are on there way. The $10 appliance modules are what is backordered.

I am very happy so far with their customer service but to be honest I haven't used it much. My only mistake is when I gave the lady my order number some how she kept talking about the cameras on the order. I said NO wall switches instead of ....Yeah... Yeah thats it thats my order ;D
Note: "Guests" may read the X10 forum , but you must register to post!

When I'm online you can find me in the Home Automation Chat Room!

Joseaa

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2007, 01:09:08 PM »

I made a call to Customer Service, after a week of being told they would help I am still waiting.  I am having trouble with the Video Sender.  I can't get reception to a TV 10 feet away.  The other is on the other side of the main unit and I get a picture with horizontal lines.   Yes, I have other wireless stuff in my house.  It sucks that you have to possibly buy filters for this equipment.  It should have been sent free with the product.

bradleystownsend

• Helpful Post Rating: -2
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2007, 10:37:00 PM »

It appears x10 staff either no long monitor these forums or just don't care.  I have not seen a reply to any forum from staff in almost a year.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.