Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Is there a way to use the video capture cable I got with X-Ray Vision  (Read 11503 times)

x10jim

• Helpful Post Rating: 0

I purchased AHP with other applications, including iWitness, earlier this year. I knew when I placed the order that it didn't include the video cable, but I figured I could just use the cable that came with XRV I had purchased from x-10.com previously.  The cable I have (nogatech USB live) works fine with XRV, but iWitness doesn't detect the video coming in and I keep getting a message that I need to install the VA11A cable & driver. The VA11A driver won't work with this cable.

Does anyone know if there is a way to use the cable I now have with iWitness?  I really hate to purchase another cable when I already have the one I purchased from X-10.com with XRV.

Any thoughts?

Jim

asuservice

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: Is there a way to use the video capture cable I got with X-Ray Vision
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 07:13:41 PM »

Same question here but considering this post is over a year old and no response I assume it's not possible.

Nice job X10 ... force folks to buy only your stuff AND phase out the older items. Thanks Much for that! NOT!

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
Re: Is there a way to use the video capture cable I got with X-Ray Vision
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2007, 12:34:03 PM »

Sorry Guys :( some how I missed this thread! I tend to take long times off during the summer months and do miss the odd post! :(
NO other video adaptor will work with the Iwitness(Iwatchout) plug-in !
No work arround has been found (or at least posted) to do that!
It is geared only to work with the VA11A
Xray vision will work with almost any video capture device!
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.