💬General Category > General Discussion

Does any of this stuff really work?????

(1/3) > >>

wssparks77:
Purchased a whole lot of stuff and none works. Is this just an internet rip off?

Brian H:
If you can tell us what you have.
Maybe we can help; but exactly what doesn't work has to be described to help you. Like modules that are a problem etc.
Though not all installs go 100% OK the first time. Many have no problems and others work it out.

wssparks77:
I purchased the AHP software, Interface, four PAM01 appliance modules, Five LM465 Lamp modules. I have wen tthru all of the set up help. I even put then on the same power stip as the interface, I have put them in the same wall outlet as the interface. Nothing works. House codes are all "A". Unit numbers are correct and I have tried multiple numbers. Just can't get anything to turn on.

wssparks77:
I figured this stuff is just another internet scam.

Brian H:
Only thoughts I have is some power strips have a noise filter in them and can absorb X10 signals or the computers power supply if on the same circuit can also mess up X10 signals. Though it would have to be a real powerful filter to absorb enough to kill them on the same circuit or outlet. I guess the CM15A interface could be bad as you only have one sender/controller in the mix you can't substitute another controller.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version