Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: 06/30 Bandit Alert - PC to TV Media Sender with FREE Home Control Kit!  (Read 28421 times)

The BANDIT

• Helpful Post Rating: 0

Is your digital camera really paying off? If you're like a lot of people, you have hundreds or even thousands of your pictures crammed into folders on your computer! If you're tired of the hassle of getting them printed, or just hate crowding around your tiny screen to view them, then we have something special for you!

With X10's ShowTime Media Sender, you can send digital pictures and even movies you have stored on your PC to your big screen TV! Show off your photography skills or download movies online and watch them on your TV! This system is amazing! And the best part is, it's totally wireless! No running unsightly cords through the house, and no drilling holes in the wall! All you need is ShowTime!

And, lucky for you, the Midnight Bandit has his eyes set on this already amazing offer! So when the Bandit strikes, you can get ShowTime for only $29.99, and you'll also get a FREE RCA Home Control Kit, so you can control your TV, cable, DVD player and even lights and appliances with one incredible Universal Satellite Remote!

So be ready, and check the link below to get your share of the Bandit's latest heist:

http://www.x10.com/promotions/goldmine_vk73a.html

LIMIT 1 PER CUSTOMER

Contractors and Dealers are Excluded from Midnight Bandit Offers

WILL YOU USE SHOWTIME TO VIEW PHOTOS OR VIDEOS?
Post Your Comments Here - No Registration Required!
Just click Discuss and then the Reply Button at the top right
« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 09:24:38 PM by TakeTheActive »

jajohnson

Beware!

Wont work on my Dell system with XP home,  Weeks without any fix from X10.

Sr Cit

Be informed that even though the ad states that there are two different models available, the only one you can order through this sale is the VGA connection model. Even though I clearly indicated in the comments section of the order form which model I needed, they still sent the "VGA" model instead of the "Composite In/Out" model. In this ad there are no separate SKU#'s to indicate what you are trying to order. Trying to get it corrected was a fruitless nightmare of rude emails telling me it was all my fault and clueless phone support personnel as to what a "composite video out" even was. I finally gave up since it would be cost prohibitive to return it. I'll just wait till its on sale again, but not in the "Goldmine" section.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2006, 12:29:53 AM by Sr Cit »

Charles Sullivan

• Helpful Post Rating: 94
    • HEYU - X10 Automation for Linux, Unix, and Mac OSX

Be informed that even though the ad states that there are two different models available, the only one you can order through this sale is the VGA connection model. Even though I clearly indicated in the comments section of the order form which model I needed, they still sent the "VGA" model instead of the "Composite In/Out" model. In this ad there are no separate SKU#'s to indicate what you are trying to order. Trying to get it corrected was a fruitless nightmare of rude emails telling me it was all my fault and clueless phone support personnel as to what a "composite video out" even was. I finally gave up since it would be cost prohibitive to return it. I'll just wait till its on sale again, but not in the "Goldmine" section.

I agree - that ad is _very_ misleading regarding the different models.  It should clearly state that only the VGA model is on sale.

If X-10 refuses to make good at _their_ expense, I'd be inclined to dispute the charge with the credit card company, enclosing a printout of the ad and your order form.

Yesterday it worked.
Today it doesn't work.
X10 on Windows is like that.

HEYU - X10 Automation for Linux, Unix, and Mac OS X     http://www.heyu.org

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.