Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: AHP & MyHouse update to v3.204 Available  (Read 52218 times)

X10 Pro

• Helpful Post Rating: 23
AHP & MyHouse update to v3.204 Available
« on: July 10, 2006, 02:36:46 PM »

I know there are a few of you who have been waiting for this for a while. This release adds support for the new Sentinel dome camera, and includes fixes for a number of outstanding bugs:

• Added support for new Sentinel dome camera.
  • Added Vanguard-style draw/zoom (with Vanguard and Sentinel cameras).
  • Fixed room and house "All Lights On" commands so they don't sends On commands to all modules.
  • Fixed crash occurring after opening a module note and then switching rooms.
  • Fixed problem with incorrect status display for modules on monitored house code.
  • Fixed video recording problem where system performance couldn't match specified frame rate.
  • Timestamp on pictures saved during Standard Time not changed when viewed during Daylight Savings.
  • Fixed video timestamp to display local time, not GMT.
  • Made deleting a module with an associated timer set the "Need Download" icon correctly.

You can get the update directly from:

http://software.x10.com/pub/applications/activehome/ahp_updt.exe

You can roll back to the previous release version with:

http://software.x10.com/pub/applications/activehome/ahp_updt_203.exe

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
Re: AHP & MyHouse update to v3.204 Available
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2006, 08:29:29 PM »

Thank you!!!!

Tonight was the first time the status of A1 and A3 were correctly shown. Both lights were on when the timer ran and the status of both was unchanged.
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

steven r

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 74
  • Halloween with X10
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006, 10:36:25 PM »

Thanks!

I'll download it soon and let you know if the bug I found about the monitored HC setting is still there. (It wasn't listed in the fixes above.)

Tested and the bug is still there. See my post on May 13, 2006 of the bug here.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 11:04:02 PM by steven r »
BVC let's me tell my camera where to go!
:) Murphy is my beta testing pal. He helps me find problems whether I like it or not. :)

JimC

• Helpful Post Rating: 41
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2006, 07:25:52 AM »

I installed the new update last night and all seemed to go well. I woke up this morning to find all of my macros that have delays in them running fast. One example is a macro that is triggered by a motion sensor which starts a macro that turns on a light and after 30 minutes turns it back off. It is now turning of in 10 minutes or less. I did not have time to get into it this morning as I needed to get to work. When I get home tonight I will remove power to the CM15A and reload the program and see if that helps.

I will keep you informed.

:) :) :)
_ _ ...  ..._ _

Chris S.

• Helpful Post Rating: 9
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2006, 12:00:54 PM »

My problem with the AHP right now is primarily with Iwitness and the recording features.
So I was very much looking forward to this update.

I had posted a fairly detailed bug report for v3.203 concerning recording video initiated by a macro,
and AHP crashing, or video cut short, and also sent my *.ahx file request by x10 Pro.
Reference Post: http://www.x10community.com/forums/index.php?topic=8245.45

I installed the v3.204, and ran some tests for macro initiated video recording, and AHP would shutdown
each time during the record process. Not crash, but just shutdown.

I did not want to get into any extensive testing with a detailed report (no time),
so I reverted back to the 3.203 version.

I use AHP primarily for module control, macros and timers, I only have one camera,
so I think at this point I'll hold off indefinitely on adding any more cameras until
there is a release that corrects the Iwitness module.

Currently looking at some alternative camera solutions for my needs which
provide a higher degree of reliability.

I'll post some detailed info concerning my 3.204 problems at a later date,
when I get a bit of time to spare.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2006, 07:25:59 PM by Chris S. »

JimC

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2006, 06:54:11 AM »

Dumping the memory in the CM15A seems to have taken care of my "delay"  problem.
_ _ ...  ..._ _

JimC

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2006, 07:40:02 AM »

Seems like ever since the update the problem in my original post is a reoccurring one. Delays in macros are running fast. 30 minute delays execute in less than 10 minutes. Dumping the interface memory and reloading the program takes care of the problem but it reoccurs, sometimes in a couple of hours and other times in a day or two. All timers seem to be running correctly. The problem only seems to be with delays used in macros.

I did not have this problem before installing the most recent update.

:'( :'( :'(
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 07:06:12 AM by JimC »
_ _ ...  ..._ _

EdMaxx

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
    • Clan TMX
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2006, 12:20:14 PM »

When I try to install the latest 3.204 update, I get an error message:

This software requires an additional 8400K bytes free on the F: drive to install.  Please remove any unnecessary files and try again.

I used to have an F: drive, but no longer have it.  It acts like it's trying to install from a non-existent F: drive.

steven r

• Advanced Member
  • Halloween with X10
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2006, 06:02:37 PM »

This software requires an additional 8400K bytes free on the F: drive to install.  Please remove any unnecessary files and try again.

I used to have an F: drive, but no longer have it.  It acts like it's trying to install from a non-existent F: drive.
I have a similar problem when I try to update iTunes on my laptop. Somehow from a previous incarnation my laptop thinks it has a F drive also. I suspect the registry is screwed up somehow. Unfortunately I have no idea how to repair the registry. I have to plug in a flash drive to fool it into thinking I have a F drive everytime I update.
:) Murphy is my beta testing pal. He helps me find problems whether I like it or not. :)

Dan Lawrence

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2006, 11:14:40 PM »

PM X10Pro with your very strange problem. X10Pro is "the boss" here, he will not ignore your private message

Sounds to me it's time to back up everything you feel should be backed up, reformat the C:\ Drive and re-install the O/S and all applications you want. Sounds like the registry is corrupted so badly, Windows can't even restore it to good condition.

EdMaxx

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
    • Clan TMX
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2006, 11:20:45 PM »

PM X10Pro with your very strange problem. X10Pro is "the boss" here, he will not ignore your private message

Sounds to me it's time to back up everything you feel should be backed up, reformat the C:\ Drive and re-install the O/S and all applications you want. Sounds like the registry is corrupted so badly, Windows can't even restore it to good condition.
That's okay.  I just renamed my backup drive E: to F: and it let me install it.

Dan Lawrence

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2006, 11:23:53 PM »

Good. As to the backup/reformat game, been there, done that, don't wanna do it again.  :'(

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2006, 08:13:58 PM »

BUG:  :o This took me a while to notice as I've been on holidays and when not I was not paying close attention to my flags! :o
 I noticed my macros that trigger a phantom switch which in turn triggers another macro to set a flag no longer works! :'( Today  I did a little digging to see if I'd mistakenly added another macro which switches this off  ::) ( I sometimes do strange things ;) trying to help others) . Thats not the case. If I select the phantom switch to turn on /off the flag it works. I've worded the problem macro so it directly sets the flag to see if that fixes my flag problem! I'm not sure if all my macros can be edited to do this.now we'll wait until tomorrow to see if everything fires off as intended!  ::)  Was this intetional in order to fix something else? ???
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2006, 05:00:14 PM »

Well seems my modification worked? my question now is: Has anyone else noticed that their macros fired from another macro no longer work? Or is it just if flags are involved?
Originaly X10Pro stated "macros were not designed to trigger other macros " So we users came up with the Phantom module work arround to allow this! Now this work arround no longer works (for me). >:( :(
« Last Edit: August 30, 2006, 05:04:18 PM by Tuicemen »
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

steven r

• Advanced Member
  • Halloween with X10
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2006, 12:18:32 AM »

...Has anyone else noticed that their macros fired from another macro no longer work? Or is it just if flags are involved?...
The good news / bad news (Good for me. Bad for you.) is that mine still appear to be still calling macros ok.
While some of my calling macros set and test for flags, I don't believe any of my called macros use any flags, however.
If I have some time I'll try to set up a test but it will be awhile till I can do it.
Have you tried building a new macro calling a macro test? Clearing memory and reloading the CM15A?
Pages: [1] 2 3

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.