Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: AHP & MyHouse update to v3.204 Available  (Read 52221 times)

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
Re: AHP & MyHouse update to v3.204 Available
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2006, 04:45:08 PM »

I haven't had time to build another macro which triggers another macro and may not have that time until the end of sept. :( ::) Adding the flag set to the first macro in the string sets the flag but if it is in the second macro in the string it doesn't. Every thing else in that macro worked or seemed to (phantom module gets triggered) , ::)I'm not home at that time to actually know  for sure. It maybe a while before I can dig into this deeper! ::)
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

s0urc3f0ur

• Helpful Post Rating: 9
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2007, 04:28:44 PM »

I've updated and now seem to be having a problem with my macros. I have a macro set to trigger on b5 to turn on and off my bedroom lights and one set for b6 for my living room. well wometimes when i hit b5 on my remote it turns onn the living room lights and vice versa. and sometime when i hit the on or off for either macro it only conrotls one light? the only thing I've added is another transeiver in the bedroom because I bought the credit card remotes and they would not trigger anything( the range is really bad on those things). THe cc remotes work fine and trigger the macros properly but my palm pad does not. Everything worked fine before the update.
X10 has brought me closer to my inner geek! But it has aslo made my wife look at me funny!

Puck

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 171
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2007, 05:48:37 PM »

I've updated and now seem to be having a problem with my macros. I have a macro set to trigger on b5 to turn on and off my bedroom lights and one set for b6 for my living room. well wometimes when i hit b5 on my remote it turns onn the living room lights and vice versa. and sometime when i hit the on or off for either macro it only conrotls one light? the only thing I've added is another transeiver in the bedroom because I bought the credit card remotes and they would not trigger anything( the range is really bad on those things). THe cc remotes work fine and trigger the macros properly but my palm pad does not. Everything worked fine before the update.

Make sure the housecode the bedroom transceiver is set to is NOT Transceived by the CM15A. If you need the transceiver in the bedroom for the weaker Credit Card Remote, then I suggest you set it and the bedroom transceiver to a different house code; and in AHP use macros for that house code to control your lights.

Tuicemen

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2007, 05:15:27 PM »

s0urc3f0ur:

When you Update occasionally your hardware configuration may get set to the factory defaults! ::) :(
(I can't remember if this update did that but some did!)
Since everything worked prior to the update I suspect this to be the issue!
All ways check AHPs Hardware Configuration after an update! ;)
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

tom j

• Helpful Post Rating: 16
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2008, 04:21:49 PM »

What's the latest update for AHP as of 4/7/08 and are there any known bugs the version I'm currently running is 3.204 this version as with all AHP software has a few bugs but nothing I guess I can't live with considering this is x10 software. Thanks!  :D

Tom j.

Tuicemen

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2008, 05:26:32 PM »

tom j   I believe you have the latest version Unless you wish to get the On Alert Plug-in which will take you up to 3.206
Of coarse if your using the EU version it is higher 3.212 ;)
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

tom j

• Helpful Post Rating: 16
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2008, 07:39:34 PM »

tom j   I believe you have the latest version Unless you wish to get the On Alert Plug-in which will take you up to 3.206
Of coarse if your using the EU version it is higher 3.212 ;)

Hummm..... >:(  Thanks Tuice!

Tom j

tc

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2008, 04:06:23 PM »

Checking in.  I have not been on this site for over a year.

1. I recently bought an iMac24. Is there a version for my iMac24?

2. As the main ActiveHome Pro product appears to have had no updates in almost to 2 years, AND there are lots and lots of suggestions on this site, are we right to presume that the product no longer being enhanced? I have not even seen an alpha or a beta.

3. If the product is end of life, why not make the code available to the community so that they can enhance it. Otherwise it will shut down which would be a shame.

By the way, glad to see this site still running. And this is an awesome messaging software that you are running on this forum.  Lots of great features in it !!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 04:13:52 PM by tc »

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2008, 04:41:16 PM »

Nope.  Supposedly an upgrade is being worked on ,but no news is no news.
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

dneizer

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2008, 01:41:55 PM »

I just installed the update in hopes that it would solve my problem. Unfortunately it didn't. I'm an old X10 user who is new to ActiveHome.

I can't seem to get my ActiveHome Pro 2-Way Computer Interface to even control a simple LM465 Lamp Module. Both the interface and the module are connected to the same outlet via extension cord and I'm currently not using a surge protector for the interface, module, nor computer.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Don

Puck

• Advanced Member
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2008, 02:39:41 PM »

I can't seem to get my ActiveHome Pro 2-Way Computer Interface to even control a simple LM465 Lamp Module. Both the interface and the module are connected to the same outlet via extension cord and I'm currently not using a surge protector for the interface, module, nor computer.

Is the LM465 module new as well? If so you probably have to tell AHP that it is a 2-way module.

If not, is the PC plugged into the same circuit branch as the CM15A & LM465?

dneizer

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2008, 03:27:08 PM »

Puck,

Yes, the LM465 module is new also. I took your advice and set the 2-way module setting.

Yes, I would say that the PC is plugged into the same circuit branch as the CM15A & LM465. There is no surge suppressor for any of these.

I also did some other forum searching for CM15A and found others had similar problems. My unit is only about 2 or 3 months old and I understand there is a one year warranty.

I'm really looking forward to getting this thing to work. I'm an X10 fanatic, but this is the first time an X10 product hasn't work for me.

Don

Puck

• Advanced Member
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2008, 03:39:45 PM »

Yes, I would say that the PC is plugged into the same circuit branch as the CM15A & LM465. There is no surge suppressor for any of these.

PC power supplies are notorious for generating noise that will interfere with an X10 signal. If you can, plug the CM15A & LM465 into a different circuit from your PC as a test. maybe even try an appliance module instead of the LM465 (until you get things working, you can't tell if it is the new type or old).

I don't know if this effects just macros or icon clicking in AHP, but under Tools/Preferences, select the Macro tab and check the box that says "Issue On instead of bright 100%.

dneizer

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2008, 03:53:14 PM »

Puck,

I just plugged the CM15A and LM465 into a different circuit (extension cord running the length of the house  :D) than the computer. Unfortunately, no luck.

Maybe I'll try AHP uninstall/reinstall.

Don

dneizer

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2008, 04:54:46 PM »

Puck,
The uninstall/reinstall effort didn't work. However, I did notice from my online order receipt that I purchased the 2 year warranty.

It looks like the CM15A will be going back soon.

Thanks for helping,

Don
Pages: 1 [2] 3

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.