Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Vanguard camera motion control sporradic and inaccurate  (Read 9958 times)

bakerb

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
Vanguard camera motion control sporradic and inaccurate
« on: August 27, 2006, 08:25:11 PM »

When I use the Vanguard software to control my Vanguard camera through my PC, the motion and zoom controls sporradically don't work. When they do work, the controls are inaccurate. For example, clicking once on the right arrow button moves the camera 2-3 times as far as the right button on the handheld remote controller. Is there any way to fine tune the camera motion and zoom controls in the Vanguard software so that it works as well as the handheld remote controller?

hocuspocus

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
Re: Vanguard camera motion control sporradic and inaccurate
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 07:33:28 PM »

I have the sentinel camera but have to use the Vangaard camera profile in AHP to make it function on MyHouse Online.  I have the same issues you do.  The new version of MyHouse Online that came out last night is a 100% improvement, but it still did not allow me to use the sentinel camera profile nor did the presets work.  Even after the update, though, I did experience some sporadic control where it would not work at all.  Then, like magic, it began to work again.  I also noticed that it still gives a continous on command at times.  My guess is that is part of the problem.  With the continuous on, it never gets a chance to process the PTZ functions.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.