Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: X10 Video Doesn't Work (Company Fraud All Products)  (Read 9992 times)

sciencewis1

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
X10 Video Doesn't Work (Company Fraud All Products)
« on: August 28, 2006, 09:46:36 PM »

i agree, these people sell dilapidated equipment and try to pass off as a legitimate company and as time progressed I have spent thousands on their so called " Home Automation and Video" and i have had not results! They are dead in the water, what they are doing is wrong and erring, i am tired of being feed that cocaphony of how to get that to work you must buy this then that and so forth!! We should report them to the Better Business Bureau so we can get quality products! i have wasted enough money on their promises and i have had enough of their lies and i am optimistic, but they could be a bit demure and courteous to their customers instead of being a blood thirsty corporation trying to make a quick buck through scams! Don't you see my point and agree?? If any one thinks so respond to this? Truly, if they don't improve we must be more ambiguous and want to keep their customers happy with the produsts they deserve for all the money spent, if they don't we must rise and be more austere, not letting them cause us lassitude and the feeling as if we had just wasted money! If anyone sees as i do we must stand up and complain to them until they see the error of their ways!!!We will bring the fight to them until they give us the quality we so rightfully deserve!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
Re: X10 Video Doesn't Work (Company Fraud All Products)
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2006, 10:06:48 PM »

Sorry you feel that way But since your a newbie with 3 posts you haven't let anyone with experience try to help you personally!
There is a learning curve to home automation no matter which system you use! Unfortunately alot of the people at customer service don't know the product or how it works! You don't need to keep buying to make it work! ::) there are some things you'll need to make it work reliable but you'll need that with any protocol.
There are many forum members on here that have been using X10 for ages (old timers) and all would be more than happy to help you out and get up and running! ;) :D ;D
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

JMac

• Helpful Post Rating: 23
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2006, 10:49:49 PM »

I don't think this one will benefit from "old timers"........

KDR

• Helpful Post Rating: 53
    • Home Automation Chat
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2006, 04:54:49 AM »

Why don't you post what equipment you have purchased, what type of problems your having and let us see if we can help you out. As Tuicemen said, there are people here that will try to help , old timers and not so old timers.
Note: "Guests" may read the X10 forum , but you must register to post!

When I'm online you can find me in the Home Automation Chat Room!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.