Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Here's Your chance to win UP TO a $500 Shopping Spree at X10community.com!  (Read 23656 times)

Michael M.

• Typologist
  • Helpful Post Rating: 9
    • X10 Community

Introducing, The “Insert X10 Here” Video Contest!

X10 Community is giving away up to $500 of X10 prizes each week to the top vote-getter in our weekly video contest!

All you have to do is create your best X10 promo video and send it to us!  Use your imagination and come up with your best commercial, documentary, or short film, and you can be a winner!

Don’t have any X10 gear and would like some?  Then here’s a great way to win some!  Already have X10 gear?  here’s an excellent opportunity to add to your collection!

To learn more, or for official rules visit the X10 Community website at: http://www.x10community.com
Read my blog at www.x10community.com/michaelm

Visit the Community Site at www.x10community.com

Michael M.

• Typologist
  • Helpful Post Rating: 9
    • X10 Community

I just wanted to post a follow up in regards to our contest.  I've had several people want to participate in this contest, but have mentioned that they do not have a video camera.

Here are several options that you can try:

1.  Do you have a video camera on your phone?  Create your X10 promo this way!  It's creative, and it's an interesting way to film a video!
2.  Borrow a camera from a friend!  You may have to promise to clean his/her house for a week, or cook dinner for a month -- but it'll be worth it!
3.  Does your digital photo camera have video capabilities?  hmmm... 
4.  If you're very talented, created a promo on your computer using Adobe Flash!  Use a microphone for voiceovers!  Use the images from x10.com!!!

The up to $500 weekly prize at the X10 store is still up for grabs!!!  Will you be the one to win it?  ;D
Read my blog at www.x10community.com/michaelm

Visit the Community Site at www.x10community.com

steven r

• Advanced Member
  • Helpful Post Rating: 74
  • Halloween with X10

You might want to email Michael M directly and see if the contest is still going on since his last post was on July 12, 2006 almost 2 years ago.
BVC let's me tell my camera where to go!
:) Murphy is my beta testing pal. He helps me find problems whether I like it or not. :)

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.