Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: iWitness orActove Home Pro upgrade?  (Read 7490 times)

darkstarz

• Helpful Post Rating: 3
  • USMC - Semper Fi - Once a Marine, Always a Marine
    • Darkstarz World
iWitness orActove Home Pro upgrade?
« on: September 02, 2006, 10:51:17 PM »

Since getting the latest upgrade to Active Home Pro my iWitness plug-in is not working properly for the Vanguard camera alone. Everything works great for the 7 other various cameras I have installed. For the Vanguard, only the Preset buttons work, I cannot use the left, right, up, down, or Zoom in or out. The up, down, left, right buttons  work great for all the other cameras on their Ninja mounts, it's only the Vanguard camera that doesn't. It only started doing this since I got the last update for Active Home Pro.
  Anyone have any idea on how I can fix this?
Larry S.
http://www.darkstarz.com
The impossible we do immediately,
Miracles may take us a day longer.

jannison

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: iWitness orActove Home Pro upgrade?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 10:18:07 PM »

I have (had) the same problem with the Vanguard with AHP & iWitness. It did work the first time from the local computer but not thru Myhouse. After removing Vanguard and reinstalling it fails as noted by the previous post.

Will I found a work around. First: just install the Ninja (VK74A) and set up the house and unit code. Second: Now EDIT the installed Ninja and select the Vanguard. Now everything works (even from Myhouse).............EXCEPT..The "Mount option" which inverts everything for upside mounting.

John

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.