📝Reviews > Home Automation Reviews

3 pin 466 appliance module (2017 review)

<< < (2/3) > >>

Brian H:
In the X10Pro line.
There is a new PAM06 that is listed as a new version of  PAM02. Three pin appliance module. With AGC
Though the sales page didn't specify quieter relay.

Tuicemen:
These were in a order of cameras along with some new lamp modules (LM465)
I asked about them as I hadn't asked for these. Both are production versions not prototypes. I was told local sensing has been removed to make them more compatible with LEDs and these were what both modules would be like moving forward. I'm told the relay has been improved from the earlier silent version but I dont see a difference.
I'm unsure if you ordered one that you'd get these versions as I'm sure they wish to use up the old stock first.
However I'll try to find out if the old stock is used up or you can specify these.
I'll start a review thread for the new lamp module once I've experimented with some low wattage LEDs, now that I know there have been improvements made.
 >!

Tuicemen:
Ok I just tested this with a non Dimmable 1 watt LED and it does truly go completely off though I'll know 100% for sure once it is completely dark out. ;)
I also used a 27 watt dimmable LED and it performed the same.
Although I removed all my compact florescent bulbs I managed to find an old 9 watt and tested it.
On and off worked as it should thought the relay seemed a bit louder with it. :o
Maybe I was just listening closer for the sound. ::) :'

HA Dave:

--- Quote from: Tuicemen on December 09, 2017, 03:16:22 PM ---Ok I just tested this with a non Dimmable 1 watt LED and it does truly go completely off though I'll know 100% for sure once it is completely dark out. ;)
I also used a 27 watt dimmable LED and it performed the same.
Although I removed all my compact florescent bulbs I managed to find an old 9 watt and tested it.
On and off worked as it should........
--- End quote ---

Yea!

Tuicemen:
I wasn't expecting a reply about stock till Monday but the Owner just emailed me stating:
--- Quote ---Both modules can be bought now. The local sense was phasing put about the time we took over but what has changed is the relay.
--- End quote ---
All old stock has been used up! :)%

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version