🖥️ActiveHome Pro > OnAlert

Email arm/disarm macro

(1/2) > >>

RJMiller:
Hi, I have been playing with security generated macros.

Specifically I have an arm and disarm macro triggered by the KR10A arm and disarm buttons respectively... one sends an email that says it has been armed and the other sends an email that says it has been disarmed.  Both macros are triggered appropriately but the same email gets sent each time... armed... any ideas.  Yes, the emails are different.  And the appropriate macro log shows the right ones activated.

RJ

KDR:
Sorry I can't help here... but you might be able to help me. Do you have to have the MY House plugin for email or does it come with OnAlert? If it comes with it where do you find it?

X10 Pro:
Yes, you do need the MyHouse plugin for email macro commands.  They will be found under 'Advanced' in the room selection list.

As for the wrong emails getting sent out, I'll look into it and post my findings.

CLacina:
I don't have a KR10a here but I tried it with a SH624.  The first macro is triggered by 'Arm Home Instant', the second by 'Disarm'.  I get both emails when I use the remote.

Have you run the macro report to see that it is really configured to do what you think?  Maybe the messages got messed up.  If not, email me your .ahx file and I'll take a look at it.

Chris

tom j:

--- Quote from: CLacina on September 15, 2006, 10:59:27 PM ---I don't have a KR10a here but I tried it with a SH624.  The first macro is triggered by 'Arm Home Instant', the second by 'Disarm'.  I get both emails when I use the remote.

Have you run the macro report to see that it is really configured to do what you think?  Maybe the messages got messed up.  If not, email me your .ahx file and I'll take a look at it.

Chris

--- End quote ---

Say will OnAlert also work with Monitor Plus and if you forget to turn on the system how do you check the status and  turn it on using the internet. Thanks

Tcj

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version