Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Video Recording - Weird Stuff  (Read 11040 times)

Lolamon

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Video Recording - Weird Stuff
« on: February 17, 2009, 05:20:57 PM »

Okay, I have looked but cannot find exact solutions for video recording problems. If I select to record it records with no problem, no matter what compression setting or type selected. If I set up a macro to record and its triggerd, it shows recording but it is not recording anything (the hard drive light is a good indication that its not). Automatic stills work fine when put in the macro and video recording removed. Only one time did it actually work perfect, I was changeing the macro back to video recording, went to download and the program froze kinda. So I went down to adjust the cams a bit and give the program some time to think about what it was stuck on. When I came back it was still stuck, so I restarted the PC. When everything came back online I checked the video capture section and there I was adjusting cameras. Can't get the macro to repeat the process. I'm using the DivX compression at high quality at 12 frames. Still spending many hours trying to get the macro recording to work with no success. Seems to be a software glitch, but not 100% sure. I have tried other fixes that I could find, even one disableing the WDM audio capture. I am an Electrician and Industrial PLC programmer too, AHP works.... but very frustrating is not being able to do what I want it to do - record good quality video when activated automatically through a macro.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 05:24:03 PM by Lolamon »

hawk1

• Helpful Post Rating: 21
Re: Video Recording - Weird Stuff
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 05:30:52 PM »

Have you tried this macro?  Make sure all the settings are the same too! http://forums.x10.com/index.php?topic=11477.0 ;)
koopr@sstelco.com, I don't know what I'm doin but I'm havin fun doin it!

Lolamon

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 10:26:22 PM »

I did tinker with that set up only to run into trouble with some of the Smart Macro logic. I can't get what he has displayed in the text at the bottom or in the upper mid section of logic. I just got the Smart Macro's plugin two days ago so I still need to go through the documentation. Stay tuned :'

hawk1

• Helpful Post Rating: 21
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2009, 09:13:27 AM »

Also if you have AHP 2.36 I couldn't get the above reverenced macro to work. :-[ I had to reinstall version 2.04 I believe.  What version of AHP are you using?  If you post what you have so far we can take a better look at what you have and how to advise you to get it working. >!
koopr@sstelco.com, I don't know what I'm doin but I'm havin fun doin it!

Lolamon

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2009, 12:35:27 PM »

I have version 3.236 and I drafted up some macros to program into AHP today and give it a try. I made each marco serve one purpose to execute an action (output). It follows the same intention mentioned above setup by Tuiceman by separating the actions. I'll see how it goes.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.