🖥️ActiveHome Pro > ActiveHome Pro General

No longer able to download timers and macros to the CM15A

(1/2) > >>

X10inGA:
I am no longer able to download timers and macros to the CM15A unit from my Windows XP machine.  This is a new problem and is occurring with both my primary and backup CM15A units even after full reset (unpluging from power and usb, removing batteries). 

Active home just shows the "Downloading" indicator, but the usual progress bar is not there and the indicator just sits there until I close ActiveHome.  The only thing that changed with my Active Home prior to the problem is the installation of the On Alert plugin. 

Is anyone runing into similar issues?  Any ideas how to correct the problem?

JimC:
If you haven't allready done so you might want to try a differant USB cable.

X10DanInGA:
This issue was resolved.  I ended up having to disconnect the CM15A, fully uninstall the CM15A drivers in the Win XP's Device manager, then rebooted.  I then reconnected the CM15A and allowed XP to reinstall the drivers.  It seems to be back to normal.

JimC:
X10DanInGA,

Glad to hear that you got it working. Thanks for posting what you did to get it working, this information may useful to someone else with the problem.

Jim

HA Dave:
I seem to be having a similar problem as X10inGA.

I purchased the AHP in late November - early December. I set it up and loaded a couple useful macros. Those orginal macros, still seem to RE-load and work well. However I can't get new macros to load. I have searched the forum (I live here anyway) and tried several things:

* I have cleared the memory several times. Interestingly, it really does clear, I tried to run macros with the cleared interface.... and nothing worked.
* I tried a different USB port and a differnt USB cord.
* While the memory is cleared, I have unplugged the AHP interface and removed the batteries.
* I tried UNinstalling the driver, rebooting and reinstalling.
* I've tried just running the macro on the PC (as well as on the interface) both monitored and not and transceived and not.
* I set-up the AHP just to run BXVC, and BXVC can still talk with the interface, it just can't run NEW macros.
* when I click the macros "on screen" the computer display seems to work fine, but no action on any of the modules or switches, even the same modules and switches that work fine in the old macros
I am running a windows XP-pro PC, and it's loaded with other software.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version