Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: AHP & CM11A  (Read 2883 times)

Madness

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
AHP & CM11A
« on: August 23, 2012, 07:06:48 AM »

Just got AHP (v3.318) working w/ my old IBM HD11A (CM11A). It will control my modules, but I'm unable to download my macros/timers to the interface. It gives me a "download error" popup stating that there's not enough memory available. But the current memory usage shows 0%. I've tried to clear the interface memory, first. Any ideas?

Noam

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 51
Re: AHP & CM11A
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 09:05:26 AM »

My guess is that it could be the dawn/dusk time resolution, which might be taking up too much of the memory.
I had that problem at one point with my CM15A.
In the "Hardware configuration" screen, try setting it to "Every 32 days," and see if it lets you download.
If that works, you might try bringing that setting down, one notch at a time, until it stops letting you download.

Madness

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 10:37:16 PM »

OK, I did get it to download by changing that setting. But the battery monitor doesn't seem to be working & it keeps changing my monitored housecode to P (all my modules are on A). The latter happens every time I open Hardware Configuration.

Noam

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 51
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2012, 09:37:20 PM »

OK, I did get it to download by changing that setting. But the battery monitor doesn't seem to be working & it keeps changing my monitored housecode to P (all my modules are on A). The latter happens every time I open Hardware Configuration.
I don't think the battery monitor for the CM11A worked in AHP. AHP wasn't originally designed with the CM11A in mind, and a number of the features of the CM11A (like the battery monitor) simply aren't available.

There is a setting in the options to automatically change the monitored house code, or to prompt you to change it.
It *supposedly* determines it by the housecode with the highest number of modules, but I've found that it doesn't always work properly.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.