🖥️ActiveHome Pro > iWatchOut/iWitness

VA11A does not work

<< < (3/9) > >>

X10 Pro:
muffin: You have the right drivers for the VA11A, but you need to get a newer version of MultiView. Tech support can send that to you, or you can use the online form (http://www.x10.com/register/download.htm) to request a new download.

muffin:

Thank you so much!

yardley:
I have xray vision with upgrade on a remote computer. i get full motion on one camera but when I add more the program freezes up. I have the computer connected on a wireless LAN to my main computer which is hooked to internet via a wireless router. If I send an email, the email is sent properly and arrives at destination. On the main computer I have the xrayvision remote viewer installed and I can only get images but no full video and I have to manually seek updates. I have also tried to upload html and live video to my website but no dice. I ran the test program on the xray vision help site and it says my connection doesn't work with x-10 because of the Port issue since I am using a router but offers no solution. Any ideas?

X10 Pro:
If you want to save and view video, you'll want to upgrade to a different software package -- either Vanguard or ActiveHome Pro w/ iWitness -- because XRay Vision only saves and transmits still pictures (JPGs). Also, XRay Vision has some multi-camera features, but really MultiView, Vanguard, or iWitness will work with multiple camera better.

2thelake:

--- Quote from: Tuicemen on March 07, 2006, 03:47:27 PM ---Try this:
1: go to your windows control pannel then system
2:click on hardware then device manager
3:scroll down until you find the VA11A or intel pc cam.
4: right click on it and then click on update driver
5:at the update wizard click no not at this time then next.
6: next screen click instal from a list or specific location(advanced) click next.
7: next screen click don't  search.....click next then have disk
8:here type in C:Program FilesCommon FilesX10DriverInstallVA11A Video Capture click next the VA11A will show up in the next window click next
9: next window says it hasn't passed..... with a warning...bal bal...click continue anyways
10:then click finish that should get you up and running ;)

--- End quote ---

I've tried everything above and more.  I've successfully re-installed the VA11A driver many times (it shows up in device manager under imaging devices as working) yet I still don't get any picture in AHP, it's just the splash screen under the XX17A.  I've tested the camera on a TV and it works fine.

I am also having problems ever since I installed all the X10 products with a windows "new hardware message"  windows wants to install a "WDM Audio Driver" and my computer crashes (blue screen) everytime it tries to install the "WDM Audio Driver"  I don't know if this has anything to do with X10 products.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version